Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAS RN: 41060-15-5 | Product Number: N1122
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__1__8O__4 = 322.36|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4518386|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335583|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Light orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Carbon)||72.00 to 76.50 %|
|Melting point||195.0 to 199.0 °C|
|Melting Point||197 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||300 nm|
- DNA polymerase and topoisomerase II inhibitors from Psoralea corylifolia
- Prenylated isoflavanone from the roots of Erythrina sigmoidea
- Inhibition of inflammatory mediators by neobavaisoflavone in activated RAW264.7 macrophages
- Activity of three cytotoxic isoflavonoids from Erythrina excelsa and Erythrina senegalensis (neobavaisoflavone, sigmoidin H and isoneorautenol) toward multi-factorial drug resistant cancer cells
- Neobavaisoflavone stimulates osteogenesis via p38-mediated up-regulation of transcription factors and osteoid genes expression in MC3T3-E1 cells
- Isolation of antioxidants from Psoralea corylifolia fruits using high-speed counter-current chromatography guided by thin layer chromatography-antioxidant autographic assay
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.