CAS RN: 6493-05-6 | Product Number: P2050
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||103.0 to 107.0 °C|
|Melting Point||105 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||276 nm|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Structure?Activity Relationships at Human and Rat A2B Adenosine Receptors of Xanthine Derivatives Substituted at the 1-, 3-, 7-, and 8-Positions
- Pharmacological aspects of pentoxifylline with emphasis on its inhibitory actions on hepatic fibrogenesis
- Inhibition of endotoxin-induced activation of coagulation and fibrinolysis by pentoxifylline or by a monoclonal anti- tissue factor antibody in chimpanzees
- Dexamethasone and pentoxifylline inhibit endotoxin-induced cachectin/tumor necrosis factor synthesis at separate points in the signaling pathway
- Cellular and molecular regulation of tumor necrosis factor-alpha production by pentoxifylline
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.