CAS RN: 1098-97-1 | Product Number: P2250
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Light orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 96.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 96.0 %|
|Melting Point||216 °C(dec.)|
- Neurochemical effects of pyritinol and their relevance for the treatment of brain function deficits in old age (a review)
- Differential stimulation of neutrophil functions by pyrithioxin
- Pyritinol facilitates the recovery of cortical cholinergic deficits caused by nucleus basalis lesions
- Pyritinol reduces nociception and oxidative stress in diabetic rats
- Ion-pairing high-performance liquid chromatographic determination of pyridoxine and pyrithioxin in dosage forms
- Spectrophotometric determination of pyrithioxin in pharmaceutical preparations
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.