CAS RN: 4499-83-6 | Product Number: S0220
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystaline|
|TOF-MS||to pass test|
|HOMO Level||-5.6 eV|
|LUMO Level||-1.8 eV|
- Relation between cathodoluminescence and molecular structure of organic compounds
- M. De Mets, Microsc. Acta. 1978, 76, 405.
- Polarized electroluminescence from oriented p-sexiphenyl vacuum-deposited film
- Red?green?blue light emission from a thin film electroluminescence device based on parahexaphenyl
- Structural basis for high carrier mobility in conjugated oligomers
- Charged defects in highly emissive organic wide-band-gap semiconductors
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.