Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAS RN: 152-95-4 | Product Number: S0835
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||Light yellow to Brown powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-16.0 to -20.0 deg(C=1, Pyridine)|
|Melting Point||297 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-18° (C=1,Pyridine)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||271(MeOH) nm|
- 1) Determination of sophoricoside in rat plasma by HPLC and its application to pharmacokinetic studies
- 2) Sophoricoside analogs as the IL-5 inhibitors from Sophora japonica
- 3) Differential inhibitory effects of sophoricoside analogs on bioactivity of several cytokines
- 4) Anti-inflammatory mode of isoflavone glycoside sophoricoside by inhibition of interleukin-6 and cyclooxygenase-2 in inflammatory response
- 5) Anti-inflammatory action of legume isoflavonoid sophoricoside through inhibition on cyclooxygenase-2 activity
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.