Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAS RN: 611-40-5 | Product Number: T3724
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__2H__2__2O__1__1 = 462.41|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1695454|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting Point||258 °C|
- Inhibition by tectorigenin and tectoridin of prostaglandin E2 production and cyclooxygenase-2 induction in rat peritoneal macrophages
- Hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic effects of tectorigenin and kaikasaponin III in the streptozotocin-induced diabetic rat and their antioxidant activity in vitro
- Tectorigenin, an isoflavone of Pueraria thunbergiana BENTH., induces differentiation and apoptosis in human promyelocytic leukemia HL-60 cells
- Interaction of phytoestrogens with estrogen receptors α and β (II)
- Hepatoprotective effect of tectoridin and tectorigenin on tert-butyl hyperoxide-induced liver injury
- Systematic separation and purification of 18 antioxidants from Pueraria lobata flower using HSCCC target-guided by DPPH-HPLC experiment
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.