CAS RN: 99300-78-4 | Product Number: V0110
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__7H__2__7NO__2·HCl = 313.87|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||93413-69-5|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4240401|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307750|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||52922|
|Merck Index (14)||9946|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||217 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H370 : Causes damage to organs.
H372 : Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P308 + P311 : IF exposed or concerned: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Biochemical, neurophysiological, and behavioral effects of Wy-45,233 and other identified metabolites of the antidepressant venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine oxidation in vitro is catalyzed by CYP2D6
- Venlafaxine: a review of its pharmacology and therapeutic potential in depression (a review)
- Comparative Affinity of Duloxetine and Venlafaxine for Serotonin and Norepinephrine Transporters in vitro and in vivo, Human Serotonin Receptor Subtypes, and Other Neuronal Receptors
- Use of vancomycin silica stationary phase in packed capillary electrochromatography. II. Enantiomer separation of venlafaxine and O-desmethylvenlafaxine in human plasma
- Development and validation of stability indicating method for the quantitative determination of venlafaxine hydrochloride in extended release formulation using high performance liquid chromatography
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.