CAS RN: 2353-33-5 | Product Number: A2232
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__8H__1__2N__4O__4 = 228.21|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||617982|
|PubChem Substance ID||160871263|
|Merck Index (14)||2853|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||23.8 to 25.0 %|
|Melting Point||191 °C(dec.)|
|Hazard Statements||H341 : Suspected of causing genetic defects.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- 5-Azacytidine and 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine as inhibitors of DNA methylation: mechanistic studies and their implications for cancer therapy
- Specific activation of microRNA-127 with downregulation of the proto-oncogene BCL6 by chromatin-modifying drugs in human cancer cells
- Inhibition of DNA methylation by 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine suppresses the growth of human tumor cell lines
- Histone H3-lysine 9 methylation is associated with aberrant gene silencing in cancer cells and is rapidly reversed by 5-Aza-2'-deoxycytidine
- Characterization of decomposition products and preclinical and low dose clinical pharmacokinetics of decitabine (5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine) by a new liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry quantification method
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.