Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAS RN: | Product Number: A2578
Anti-Lewis X Monoclonal Antibody
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
Volume/Quantity : 0.1 mg
Product Form : Purified mouse monoclonal antibody/IgM, κ-chain
Buffer : Phosphate buffered-saline (PBS)
Preparation : The antibody is purified from ascites fluid.
Preservative : 0.05% Sodium azide
Stabilizer : None
Immunogen : Salmonella Minnesota coated with Lewis X-active glycolipids
Specificity : Lewis X antigen
Clone Name : 73-30
ELISA, Flow cytometry, Immunohistochemistry, Immunoprecipitation, Western blot, TLC-immunostaining.
Store at -20 °C to -80 °C (Preferably at -80 °C). It is not recommended storing at 4 °C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
A2577 Anti-Lewis X Monoclonal Antibody (Culture Supernatant)
G0408 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM
G0417 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM HRP Conjugate
G0432 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM Biotin Conjugate
G0453 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM FITC Conjugate
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Appearance||Colorless to Almost colorless clear liquid|
|Titer(ELISA)||to pass test|
- Novel anti-CD15 antibodies with distinct specificity towards Lewis X determinants carried by mucin core carbohydrates
- K. Ohmori, C. Mitsuoka, A. Kanamori, K. Adachi, A. Kameyama, S. Nonoyama, R. Kannagi, in Leukocyte Typing VII, ed. by D. Y. Mason, Oxford University Press, USA, 2001, 179.
- Identification of a major carbohydrate capping group of the L-selectin ligand on high endothelial venules in human lymph nodes as 6-sulfo sialyl Lewis X
- Pax6 controls the expression of Lewis x epitope in the embryonic forebrain by regulating α 1,3-fucosyltransferase IX expression
- Reactivities of Lewis antigen monoclonal antibodies with the lipopolysaccharides of Helicobacter pylori strains isolated from patients with gastroduodenal diseases in Japan
- K. Amano, S. Hayashi, T. Kubota, N. Fujii, S. Yokota, Clin. Diagn. Lab. Immunol. 1997, 4, 540.
- Expression of cell surface Lewis X and Y antigens and FUT4 mRNA is increased in Jurkat cells undergoing apoptosis
- Developmental changes in the biochemical and immunological characters of the carbohydrate moiety of neuroglycan C, a brain-specific chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan
- Detection of ligands for selectins in the oligosaccharide fraction of human milk
- Expression of glycolipids bearing Lewis phenotypes in tissues and cultured cells of human gynecological cancers.
- K. Takehara, K. Kubushiro, K. Kiguchi, I. Ishiwata, K. Tsukazaki, S. Nozawa, M. Iwamori, Jpn. J. Cancer Res. 2002, 93, 1129.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.