Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAS RN: | Product Number: A2581
Anti-GM3 Monoclonal Antibody (Culture Supernatant)
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
Volume/Quantity : 0.2 mL
Product Form : Hybridoma culture supernatant (containing 10% fetal bovine serum)
Isotype : Mouse monoclonal antibody/IgM, κ-chain
Preservative : 0.05% sodium azide
Stabilizer : None
Immunogen : Purified ganglioside GM3 adsorbed to Salmonella Minnesota
Specificity : Ganglioside GM3
Clone Name : GMR6
TLC-immunostaining, Flow cytometric analysis, Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay, Immunohistochemistry
Store at －20 ºC to －80 ºC (Preferably at －80 ºC). It is not recommended storing at 4 ºC. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
A2582 Anti- GM3 Monoclonal Antibody
G0408 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM
G0417 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM HRP Conjugate
G0432 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM Biotin Conjugate
G0453 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM FITC Conjugate
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Appearance||Orange to Red clear liquid|
|Titer(ELISA)||to pass test|
- Generation of one set of monoclonal antibodies specific for a-pathway ganglio-series gangliosides.
- Characterization of ganglioside expression in human melanoma cells: Immunological and biochemical analysis.
- I. Kawashima, H. Ozawa, M. Kotani, M. Suzuki, T. Kawano, M. Gomibuchi, T. Tai, J. Biochem. 1993, 114, 186-193.
- Immunohistochemical localization of minor gangliosides in the rat central nervous system.
- Developmental changes of ganglioside expressions in postnatal rat cerebellar cortex.
- Immunocytochemical analysis of gangliosides in rat primary cerebellar cultures using specific monoclonal antibodies.
- Role of sulfatides in adhesion of Helicobacter pylori to gastric cancer cells.
- S. Kamisago, M. Iwamori, T. Tai, K. Mitamura,Y. Yazaki, K. Sugano, Infect. Immun. 1996, 64, 624-628.
- Cell type-specific expression of ganglioside antigens in the central nervous system.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.