CAS RN: | Product Number: A2660
Anti-Sialyl Lewis X Monoclonal Antibody (Culture Supernatant)
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
Product Form: Hybridoma culture supernatant (containing 10% fetal bovine serum)
Isotype: Mouse monoclonal antibody/IgM, κ-chain
Preservative: 0.05% sodium azide
Immunogen: A mixture of sialyl Lewis X-like determinants from human colon carcinoma cells.
Specificity: Sialyl Lewis X
Immunohistochemistry, flow-cytometric analysis, ELISA, Western blotting, cell adhesion inhibition experiments
Store in freezer (-20 ºC to -80 ºC). It is not recommended storing at 4 ºC. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
A2849 Anti-Sialyl Lewis X Monoclonal Antibody
G0408 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM
G0417 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM HRP Conjugate
G0432 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM Biotin Conjugate
G0453 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM FITC Conjugate
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Appearance||Orange to Red clear liquid|
|Titer(ELISA)||to pass test|
- Specific expression of a complex sialyl Lewis X antigen on high endothelial venules of human lymph nodes: Possible candidate for L-selectin ligand
- Sulfated sialyl Lewis X, the putative L-selectin ligand, detected on endothelial cells of high endothelial venules by a distinct set of anti-sialyl Lewis X antibodies
- Identification of a major carbohydrate capping group of the L-selectin ligand on high endothelial venules in human lymph nodes as 6-sulfo sialyl Lewis X
- C. Mitsuoka, M. Sawada-Kasugai, K. Ando-Furui, M. Izawa, H. Nakanishi, S. Nakamura, H. Ishida, M. Kiso, R. Kannagi, J. Biol. Chem. 1998, 273, 11225.
- L-Selectin ligands that are O-glycoprotease resistant and distinct from MECA-79 antigen are sufficient for tethering and rolling of lymphocytes on human high endothelial venules
- Reconstitution of functional L-selectin ligands on a cultured human endothelial cell line by co-transfection of α1→3 fucosyltransferase VII and newly cloned GlcNAcβ: 6-sulfotransferase cDNA
- Sialyl Lewisx (CD15s) monitoring as a means to select antirejection therapy in patients with rejection after renal transplantation: CD15s monitoring for treatment and diagnosis in patients with acute rejection after renal transplantation.
- H. Ishida, I. Koyama, T. Sawada, T. Murakami, T. Tojimbara, I. Nakajima, K. Tanabe, Y. Yamaguchi, S. Fuchinoue, H. Toma, T. Agishi, Transplantation 2000, 69, 2208.
- High endothelial venule-like vessels in the interstitial lesions of human glomerulonephritis.
- Contribution of selectin ligands to eosinophil recruitment into the skin of patients with atopic dermatitis.
- Anti-oligosaccharide antibodies as tools for studying sulfated sialoglycoconjugate ligands for siglecs and selectins.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.