CAS RN: | Product Number: A2849
Anti-Sialyl Lewis X Monoclonal Antibody
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
Volume/Quantity : 0.1 mg/vial
Product Form : Purified mouse monoclonal antibody/IgM, κ-chain
Buffer : Phosphate buffered-saline(-) (PBS(-))
Preparation : The antibody is purified from serum-free cell culture supernatant by column chromatography.
Preservative : 0.05% sodium azide
Stabilizer : None
Immunogen : A mixture of sialyl Lewis X-like determinants from human colon carcinoma cells
Specificity : Sialyl Lewis X
Clone Name : 2H5
Immunohistochemistry, flow-cytometric analysis, ELISA, Western blotting,cell adhesion inhibition experiments
Store at －20 °C to －80 °C (Preferably at －80 °C). It is not recommended storing at 4 °C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
A2660 Anti-Sialyl Lewis X Monoclonal Antibody (Culture Supernatant)
G0408 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM
G0417 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM HRP Conjugate
G0432 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM Biotin Conjugate
G0453 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM FITC Conjugate
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Appearance||Colorless to Almost colorless clear liquid|
|Titer(ELISA)||to pass test|
- Specific expression of a complex sialyl Lewis X antigen on high endothelial venules of human lymph nodes: Possible candidate for L-selectin ligand.
- Sulfated sialyl Lewis X, the putative L-selectin ligand, detected on endothelial cells of high endothelial venules by a distinct set of anti-sialyl Lewis X antibodies.
- Identification of a major carbohydrate capping group of the L-selectin ligand on high endothelial venules in human lymph nodes as 6-sulfo sialyl Lewis X.
- L-Selectin ligands that are O-glycoprotease resistant and distinct from MECA-79 antigen are sufficient for tethering and rolling of lymphocytes on human high endothelial venules.
- Reconstitution of functional L-selectin ligands on a cultured human endothelial cell line by co-transfection of α1→3 fucosyltransferase VII and newly cloned GlcNAcβ: 6-sulfotransferase cDNA.
- Sialyl LewisX (CD15s) monitoring as a means to select antirejection therapy in patients with rejection after renal transplantation: CD15s monitoring for treatment and diagnosis in patients with acute rejection after renal transplantation
- I H. Ishida, I. Koyama, T. Sawada, T. Murakami, T. Tojimbara, I. Nakajima, K. Tanabe, Y. Yamaguchi, S. Fuchinoue, H. Toma, T. Agishi, Transplantation 2000, 69, 2208-2211.
- High endothelial venule-like vessels in the interstitial lesions of human glomerulonephritis
- Contribution of selectin ligands to eosinophil recruitment into the skin of patients with atopic dermatitis
- T. Satoh, M. Kaneko, M.-H. Wu, H. Yokozeki, K. Nishioka, Eur. J. Immunol. 2002, 32, 1274-1281.
- Anti-oligosaccharide antibodies as tools for studying sulfated sialoglycoconjugate ligands for siglecs and selectins
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.