CAS RN: 28808-62-0 | Product Number: F1187
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>96.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__4H__1__6O__3 = 232.28|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335647|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 96.0 %|
|Melting point||114.0 to 118.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-37.0 to -41.0 deg(C=1, CHCL3)|
|Melting Point||116 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-39° (C=1,CHCl3)|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Limonoids and alkaloids of the root bark of Dictamnus angustifolius
- Vasorelaxing effect in rat thoracic aorta caused by fraxinellone and dictamine isolated from the Chinese herb Dictamnus dasycarpus Turcz: comparison with cromakalim and Ca2+ channel blockers
- Selective triggering of apoptosis of concanavalin A-activated T cells by fraxinellone for the treatment of T-cell-dependent hepatitis in mice
- Fraxinellone inhibits lipopolysaccharide-induced inducible nitric oxide synthase and cyclooxygenase-2 expression by negatively regulating nuclear factor-kappa B in RAW 264.7 macrophages cells
- Suppression of NF-κB signaling and NLRP3 inflammasome activation in macrophages is responsible for the amelioration of experimental murine colitis by the natural compound fraxinellon
- Synthesis and Insecticidal Activity of Some Novel Fraxinellone-Based Esters
- Simultaneous determination of limonin, dictamnine, obacunone and fraxinellone in rat plasma by a validated UHPLC-MS/MS and its application to a pharmacokinetic study after oral administration of Cortex Dictamni extract
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.