CAS RN: 30562-34-6 | Product Number: G0334
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__9H__4__0N__2O__9 = 560.64|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||6835113|
|PubChem Substance ID||87560649|
|Appearance||White to Yellow to Orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||4.75 to 5.25 %|
|Melting Point||255 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||305(MeOH) nm|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Chloroform,Methanol,Ethanol|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Benzene,Acetone|
- Crystal structure of an Hsp90-geldanamycin complex: targeting of a protein chaperone by an antitumor agent
- Structural Basis for Inhibition of the Hsp90 Molecular Chaperone by the Antitumor Antibiotics Radicicol and Geldanamycin
- Geldanamycin as a potential anticancer agent: Its molecular target and biochemical activity
- HSP90 as a new therapeutic target for cancer therapy: the story unfolds
- Hsp90 inhibitor geldanamycin and its derivatives as novel cancer chemotherapeutic agents
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.