CAS RN: 383418-30-2 | Product Number: H1553
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||3.60 to 4.10 %|
|Specific Rotation||-38.9° (C=0.36,CHCl3)|
- 1)A novel inhibitor of ceramide trafficking from the endoplasmic reticulum to the site of sphingomyelin synthesis
- 2)Revised Stereochemistry of Ceramide-Trafficking Inhibitor HPA-12 by X-ray Crystallography Analysis
- 3)Identification of Novel CERT Ligands as Potential Ceramide Trafficking Inhibitors
- 4)Molecular machinery for non-vesicular trafficking of ceramide
- 5)Co-evolution of sphingomyelin and the ceramide transport protein CERT (a review)
- 6)CERT mediates intermembrane transfer of various molecular species of ceramides
- 7)Host sphingolipid biosynthesis as a target for hepatitis C virus therapy
- 8)Regulators of mitotic arrest and ceramide metabolism are determinants of sensitivity to paclitaxel and other chemotherapeutic drugs
- 9)Decreased ceramide transport protein (CERT) function alters sphingomyelin production following UVB irradiation
- 10)Critical role of virion-associated cholesterol and sphingolipid in hepatitis C virus infection
- 11)Chlamydia trachomatis co-opts GBF1 and CERT to acquire host sphingomyelin for distinct roles during intracellular development
- 12)Trafficking of Acetyl-C16-Ceramide-NBD with Long-Term Stability and No Cytotoxicity into the Golgi Complex
- 13)Large-scale discovery of novel genetic causes of developmental disorders
- 14)Interorganelle trafficking of ceramide is regulated by phosphorylation-dependent cooperativity between the PH and START domains of CERT
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.