CAS RN: 226721-96-6 | Product Number: L0252
Loxoprofen Sodium Salt Dihydrate
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__5H__1__7NaO__3·2H__2O = 304.32|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||80382-23-6&68767-14-6|
|Reaxys Registry Number||5686164|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659596|
|Merck Index (14)||5589|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Ion exchange titration)||min. 98.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||11.0 to 13.0 %|
|Melting Point||198 °C(dec.)|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Comparison of cyclooxygenase-1 and -2 inhibitory activities of various nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs using human platelets and synovial cells
- Inhibition of prostaglandin production in the inflammatory tissue by loxoprofen-sodium, an anti-inflammatory prodrug
- Inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis by sodium 2-[4-(2-oxocyclopentylmethyl)phenyl] propionate dihydrate (CS-600), a new antiinflammatory drug, and its active metabolite in vitro and in vivo
- Purification and some properties of ketone reductase forming an active metabolite of sodium 2-[4-(2-oxocyclopentylmethyl)phenyl]propionate dihydrate (loxoprofen sodium), a new antiinflammatory agent, in rabbit liver cytosol
- Identification of degradation products in loxoprofen sodium adhesive tapes by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry and dynamic pressurized liquid extraction-solid-phase extraction coupled to liquid chromatography-nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.