CAS RN: 50-07-7 | Product Number: M2320
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__5H__1__8N__4O__5 = 334.33|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3570056|
|PubChem Substance ID||172088986|
|Merck Index (14)||6215|
|Appearance||Dark red to Dark purple to Dark blue powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||16.4 to 17.0 %|
|Melting Point||64 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H300 : Fatal if swallowed.
H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
- Isolation and structure of a covalent cross-link adduct between mitomycin C and DNA
- DT-diaphorase in activation and detoxification of quinones: bioreductive activation of mitomycin C (a review)
- Mitomycin C: small, fast and deadly (but very selective) (a review)
- The mitomycin bioreductive antitumor agents: crosslinking and alkylation of DNA as the molecular basis of their activity (a review)
- Formation and Repair of Interstrand Cross-Links in DNA (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.