CAS RN: 6147-11-1 | Product Number: M2793
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__4H__2__6O__6 = 410.47|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||362302|
|PubChem Substance ID||354333260|
|Appearance||White to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Melting point||179.0 to 183.0 °C|
|Melting Point||180 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||346(MeOH) nm|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H413 : May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Antibacterial activity of xanthones from guttiferaeous plants against methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
- Evaluation of the antifungal activity of natural xanthones from Garcinia mangostana and their synthetic derivatives
- Antimycobacterial activity of prenylated xanthones from the fruits of Garcinia mangostana
- Antioxidant Xanthones from the Pericarp of Garcinia mangostana (Mangosteen)
- Anti-inflammatory activity of mangostins from Garcinia mangostana
- Anti-cancer effects of xanthones from pericarps of mangosteen (a review)
- Comparison of the biological activity of two different isolates from mangosteen
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.