CAS RN: 23180-57-6 | Product Number: P1876
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__3H__2__8O__1__1 = 480.47|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||6079909|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307355|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-11.0 to -15.0 deg(C=1,MeOHl)|
|Specific Rotation||-14° (C=1,MeOH)|
- 1) Paeoniflorin protects against ischemia-induced brain damages in rats via inhibiting MAPKs/NF-κB-mediated inflammatory responses
- 2) Determination of paeoniflorin in rat hippocampus by high-performance liquid chromatography after intravenous administration of Paeoniae Radix extract
- 3) Antihyperglycemic effects of paeoniflorin and 8-debenzoylpaeoniflorin, glucosides from the root of Paeonia lactiflora
- 4) Protective effect of paeoniflorin on immunological liver injury induced by bacillus calmette-guerin plus lipopolysaccharide: modulation of tumour necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin-6 mrna
- 5) Neuroprotective effect of paeoniflorin on cerebral ischemic rat by activating adenosine A1 receptor in a manner different from its classical agonists
- 6) Paeoniflorin attenuates neuroinflammation and dopaminergic neurodegeneration in the MPTP model of Parkinson's disease by activation of adenosine A1 receptor
- 7) Antiproliferative activity of paeoniflorin is through cell cycle arrest and the Fas/Fas ligand-mediated apoptotic pathway in human non-small cell lung cancer A549 cells
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.