CAS RN: 10284-63-6 | Product Number: P2219
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+62.0 to +66.0 deg(C=1, H2O)|
|Melting Point||188 °C|
|Specific Rotation||64° (C=1,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
- 1)A review on insulinomimetic pinitol from plants
- 2)Pinitol – a new anti-diabetic compound from the leaves of Bougainvillea spectabilis
- 3)Insulin-like effect of pinitol
- 4)Effects of D-chiro-inositol in lean women with the polycystic ovary syndrome
- M. J. Iuorno, D. J. Jakubowicz, J.-P. Baillargeon, P. Dillon, R. D. Gunn, G. Allan, J. E. Nestler, Endocr. Pract. 2002, 8, 417.
- 5)Salt stress perception and plant growth regulators in the halophyte Mesembryanthemum crystallium
- 6)Pinitol accumulation in mature leaves of white clover in response to a water deficit
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.