CAS RN: 155213-67-5 | Product Number: R0116
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystaline|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||122.0 to 127.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+7.0 to +10.0 deg(C=2,MeOH)|
|Melting Point||125 °C|
|Specific Rotation||8° (C=2,MeOH)|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Ethanol|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 + H312 + H332 : Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H413 : May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
|Precautionary Statements||P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing.
P302 + P352 + P312 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.
P304 + P340 + P312 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell.
- A short-term study of the safety, pharmacokinetics, and efficacy of ritonavir, an inhibitor of HIV-1 protease
- A preliminary study of ritonavir, an inhibitor of HIV-1 protease, to treat HIV-1 infection
- Cytochrome P450-mediated metabolism of the HIV-1 protease inhibitor ritonavir (ABT-538) in human liver microsomes
- Pharmacokinetic enhancers for HIV drugs
- M. W. Hull, J. S. G. Montaner, Curr. Opin. Invest. Drugs 2009, 10, 775.
- Ritonavir-boosted protease inhibitors in HIV therapy
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.