CAS RN: 72559-06-9 | Product Number: R0211
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4__6H__6__2N__4O__1__1 = 847.02|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3584778|
|Merck Index (14)||8213|
|Appearance||Red to Dark red to Brown powder to crystaline|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Melting Point||156 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||493(MeOH) nm|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Chloroform|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Ethanol|
- Rifabutin: a review of its antimicrobial activity, pharmacokinetic properties and therapeutic efficacy
- Rifamycin-Mode of Action, Resistance, and Biosynthesis (a review)
- Update on Rifampin and Rifabutin Drug Interactions
- Determination of twelve antiretroviral agents in human plasma sample using reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography
- Identification of rat urinary metabolites of rifabutin using LC-MSn and LC-HR-MS
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.