CAS RN: 91296-87-6 | Product Number: S0840
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__1__7F__2N__3O__3·HCl = 421.83|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||98105-99-8|
|Reaxys Registry Number||6495500|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660100|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Light orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 95.0 %|
- Synthesis and structure-activity relationships of novel arylfluoroquinolone antibacterial agents
- Synthesis and structure-activity relationship of 1-aryl-6,8-difluoroquinolone antibacterial agents
- Comparative single-dose pharmacokinetics of four quinolones, oxolinic acid, flumequine, sarafloxacin, and enrofloxacin, in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) held in seawater at 10°C
- Simultaneous Determination of (Fluoro)quinolone Antibiotics in Kidney, Marine Products, Eggs, and Muscle by Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Determination of fluoroquinolones in eggs using in-tube solid-phase microextraction coupled to high-performance liquid chromatography
- Multiresidue determination of fluoroquinolone antibiotics in eggs using liquid chromatography-fluorescence-mass spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.