CAS RN: 3366-95-8 | Product Number: S0911
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__7H__1__1N__3O__3 = 185.18|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic|
|Reaxys Registry Number||612717|
|PubChem Substance ID||253662365|
|Merck Index (14)||8419|
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Melting point||72.0 to 76.0 °C|
|Water||max. 3.0 %|
|Melting Point||74 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||319(H2O) nm|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
- Secnidazole. A review of its antimicrobial activity, pharmacokinetic properties and therapeutic use in the management of protozoal infections and bacterial vaginosis
- Metabolism of a 5-nitroimidazole in susceptible and resistant isogenic strains of Bacteroides fragilis
- Lansoprazole [L0233] and secnidazole with clarithromycin [C2220], amoxicillin [A2099] or pefloxacin in the eradication of Helicobacter pylori in a developing country
- Rapid and selective analysis of secnidazole in human plasma using high-performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection
- Inhibitive properties, thermodynamic characterization and quantum chemical studies of secnidazole on mild steel corrosion in acidic medium
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.