CAS RN: 738-70-5 | Product Number: T2286
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||199.0 to 205.0 °C|
|Solubility in hot Methanol||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||202 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||400 mg/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Methanol,Chloroform|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether,Benzene|
- Trimethoprim: mechanisms of action, antimicrobial activity, bacterial resistance, pharmacokinetics, adverse reactions, and therapeutic indications (a review)
- Trimethoprim: a review of its antibacterial activity, pharmacokinetics and therapeutic use in urinary tract infections
- Trimethoprim/sulfonamide combinations in the horse: A review
- Trimethoprim and sulfonamide resistance (a review)
- Evaluation of the novel combination of high-dose daptomycin plus trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole against daptomycin-nonsusceptible methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus using an in vitro pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic model of simulated endocardial vegetations
- Quantification of veterinary antibiotics (sulfonamides and trimethoprim) in animal manure by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.