CAS RN: 70024-40-7 | Product Number: T2751
Terazosin Hydrochloride Dihydrate
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__9H__2__5N__5O__4·HCl·2H__2O = 459.93|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||63590-64-7&63074-08-8|
|Reaxys Registry Number||6495493|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307764|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||7.0 to 9.0 %|
|Melting Point||274 °C|
- Adrenergic and serotonergic receptor-blocking potencies of terazosin, a new antihypertensive agent, as assessed by radioligand binding assay
- Terazosin. A review of its pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties, and therapeutic efficacy in essential hypertension
- Binding characteristics of naftopidil and α1-adrenoceptor antagonists to prostatic α-adrenoceptors in benign prostatic hypertrophy
- Suppression of human prostate cancer cell growth by α1-adrenoceptor antagonists doxazosin and terazosin via induction of apoptosis
- Terazosin (The description, physical properties, synthesis, stability, pharmacokinetics, metabolism and analysis of terazosin)
- Validated specific HPLC methods for determination of prazosin, terazosin, and doxazosin in the presence of degradation products formed under ICH-recommended stress conditions
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.