CAS RN: 15318-45-3 | Product Number: T2802
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||164.0 to 168.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+10.0 to +13.0 deg(C=1, EtOH)|
|Melting Point||166 °C|
|Specific Rotation||11° (C=1,EtOH)|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol|
- Chloramphenicol: relation of structure to activity and toxicity (a review)
- A comparative study on the inhibitory actions of chloramphenicol, thiamphenicol and some fluorinated derivatives
- Effects of chloramphenicol, florfenicol, and thiamphenicol on growth of algae Chlorella pyrenoidosa, Isochrysis galbana, and Tetraselmis chui
- Simultaneous determination and confirmation of chloramphenicol, thiamphenicol, florfenicol and florfenicol amine in chicken muscle by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry
- A critical review of screening methods for the detection of chloramphenicol, thiamphenicol, and florfenicol residues in foodstuffs
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.