Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAS RN: | Product Number: A3331
AOL-LecBeads [for Fucα(1-6)/α(1-4)/α(1-3)/α(1-2)]
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
Product code: A3331
Product name: AOL-LecBeads [for Fucα(1-6)/α(1-4)/α(1-3)/α(1-2)]
Preparation: AOL is covalently coupled with agarose gel
Quantity: 0.5 ml gel/1 ml (1:1, v/v slurry) suspended in PBS, pH6.5
Protein concentration: about 15 mg/ml gel
Binding capacity: >5 mg of glycoprotein (human Lactoferrin) /ml gel
Preservative: 0.02% [w/v] Sodium azide
The AOL is an Aspergillus oryzae recombinant of carbohydrate-binding protein (Lectin) derived from Aspergillus oryzae (The AOL gene is derived from the same origin as the host cell). This lectin preferably binds to [Fucα(1-6)/α(1-4)/α(1-3)/α(1-2)] glycan epitopes.
The LecBeads is a lectin-immobilized agarose which is capable of capturing glycoproteins via binding to its specific epitope(s), and it is prepared by a covalent coupling method between lectin and agarose.
The Lectin-catch method using LecBeads (as shown in Application tab) is available for selective separation of glycoconjugates (glycoproteins, glycolipids, and so on). This AOL-LecBeads (0.5 ml gel) shows a binding capacity of about 2.5 mg or more human Lactoferrin [hLF] through its binding to a terminal [Fucα(1-6)/α(1-3)] glycan epitopes on hLF.
Store at 2-10°C. (Avoid freezing).
L0169 Lectin, Fucose specific (= AOL) from Aspergillus oryzae (5 mg/ml, PBS pH6.5)
A2659 AOL-Biotin Conjugate
R0235 rPSL1a-LecBeads [for Siaα(2-6)Gal]
R0236 rLSL-N-LecBeads [for Galβ(1-4)GlcNAc, poly LacNAc]
R0237 rMOA-LecBeads [for Galα(1-3)Gal]
R0238 rSRL-LecBeads [for GlcNAcβ(1-2)Man, Galβ(1-3)GalNAc]
R0239 rGRFT-LecBeads [for Manα(1-2)Man]
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Appearance||White to Almost white clear liquid to cloudy liquid|
|Concentration(Lowry Methoed)||min. 13.0 mg/mL gel|
|Binding capacity||to pass test(min. 5 mg/mL gel, Human Lactoferrin)|
< Preparation >
Binding buffer : PBS pH7.5
Elution buffer : PBS pH7.5 containing 200 mM L-fucose [Product code: F0065] and 0.1% triton-X100 [Product code: P1775]
< Method of the lectin-catch > ※Centrifuge method
- Prepare the LecBeads in a new tube.
- Add the Binding buffer into the tube to equilibrate the gel.
- Centrifuge the tube at 800 ×g for 3 min and discard the supernatant. (If necessary, repeat equilibration with the Binding buffer >10-fold volume of the LecBeads appropriately.)
- Concentrate or dilute the glycoprotein sample to moderate concentration (e.g., 1 mg/ml) with the Binding buffer [Input fraction], and apply the prepared sample to the tube in which the LecBeads was preliminary equilibrated.
- Agitate the tube at 4°C (※Generally, a dissociation constants (Kd value) of lectins are tend to be decreased at lower temperature) for a few hours (or overnight).
- Centrifuge the tube at 800 ×g for 3 min and remove the supernatant [Through fraction].
- Wash the LecBeads by 5 (to 10)-fold of the slurry volume with the Binding buffer several times.
- Elute the glycoprotein from the LecBeads by agitation with an appropriate volume of the Elution buffer (e.g. same volume of the LecBeads).
- Agitate the reaction tube at 4°C or R.T. for a few hours (or overnight).
- Centrifuge the tube at 800 ×g for 3 min and remove the supernatant [Elution fraction].
- Check the resulting fractions ([Input fraction] [Through fraction] [Elution fraction]) by protein assay and SDS-PAGE. (In some cases, the repetitive elution step with a small volume of the Elution buffer might improve the elution effect. If necessary, repeat elution steps.)
- The competitive oligosaccharide included in the obtained elution fractions can be removed by ultrafiltration or dialysis using a sufficient amount of buffer.
- Glyco-catch method: A lectin affinity technique for glycoproteomics
- Separation technologies for glycomics
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.