CAS RN: 50924-49-7 | Product Number: M2399
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__1__3N__3O__6 = 259.22|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||8155135|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659680|
|Merck Index (14)||6222|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||15.50 to 16.70 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-25.0 to -27.0 deg(C=2,H2O)|
|Melting Point||198 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||-26° (C=2,H2O)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||280 nm|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
H340 : May cause genetic defects.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
- 1)Studies on bredinin. I. Isolation, characterization, and biological properties
- 2)Guanine ribonucleotide depletion inhibits T cell activation. Mechanism of action of the immunosuppressive drug mizoribine
- 3)Comparison of the effects of mizoribine with those of azathioprine, 6-mercaptopurine, and mycophenolic acid on T lymphocyte proliferation and purine ribonucleotide metabolism
- 4)Mizoribine and mycophenolate mofetil (a review)
- 5)Antiviral activities of mizoribine and other inosine monophosphate dehydrogenase inhibitors against several ortho-and paramyxoviruses
- 6)Mizoribine inhibits hepatitis C virus RNA replication: Effect of combination with interferon-α
- 7)Inhibition of bovine viral diarrhea virus (BVDV) by mizoribine: synergistic effect of combination with interferon-α
- 8)Inhibitory effect of mizoribine and ribavirin on the replication of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)-associated coronavirus
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.