CAS RN: 144875-48-9 | Product Number: R0197
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__7H__2__2N__4O__2 = 314.39|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||9792901|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335079|
|Merck Index (14)||8151|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Light orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting Point||193 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||325 nm|
- Small anti-viral compounds activate immune cells via the TLR7 MyD88-dependent signaling pathway
- Human TLR7 or TLR8 independently confer responsiveness to the antiviral compound R-848
- Selected Toll-like receptor agonist combinations synergistically trigger a T helper type 1-polarizing program in dendritic cells
- The antiviral activity of toll-like receptor 7 and 7/8 agonists (a review)
- The use of Toll-like receptor 7/8 agonists as vaccine adjuvants (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.