Maintenance Notice (12:00 November 27 - 24:00 November 28, 2021): Our online shop is scheduled to be unavailable due to maintenance, but search functions still can be used during maintenance. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
CAS RN: 60-23-1 | Product Number: A0648
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2H__7NS = 77.15|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Hygroscopic,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||635649|
|PubChem Substance ID||87562212|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||3935|
|Merck Index (14)||2779|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(Iodometric Titration)||min. 95.0 %|
|Melting point||94.0 to 99.0 °C|
|Melting Point||95 °C|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Alcohol|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Ether|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Development and significance of cysteamine and propionitrile models of duodenal ulcer
- Experimental model for production of perforating duodenal ulcers by cysteamine in the rat
- Cysteamine-induced duodenal ulcers: a new model to test antiulcer agents
- Influence of various factors and drugs on cysteamine-induced duodenal ulcers in the rat
- Healing of cysteamine-induced duodenal ulcers in the rat
- Cysteamine induces duodenal ulcer in the mouse
- Role of iron in the pathogenesis of cysteamine-induced duodenal ulceration in rats
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.