CAS RN: 315-30-0 | Product Number: A0907
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Solubility in 1mol/L NaOH||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||384 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||0.48 g/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Chloroform,Ether,Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
|Precautionary Statements||P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
- Progress towards the discovery of xanthine oxidase inhibitors (a review)
- Therapeutic effects of xanthine oxidase inhibitors: renaissance half a century after the discovery of allopurinol (a review)
- Xanthine oxidase inhibition for chronic heart failure: Is allopurinol the next therapeutic advance in heart failure? (a review)
- A high-performance liquid chromatographic method for the determination of hypoxanthine, xanthine, uric acid and allantoin in serum
- Analysis of Purines in Urinary Calculi by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- A simple method for quantification of allopurinol and oxipurinol in human serum by high-performance liquid chromatography with UV-detection
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.