CAS RN: 59277-89-3 | Product Number: A1915
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 94.0 %|
|Melting Point||262 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Selectivity of action of an antiherpetic agent, 9-(2-hydroxyethoxymethyl)guanine
- Acyclovir. An updated review of its antiviral activity, pharmacokinetic properties and therapeutic efficacy
- Acyclovir: discovery, mechanism of action, and selectivity (a review)
- Herpes simplex virus resistance to antiviral drugs (a review)
- Highlights in the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs: A Personal Retrospective (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.