CAS RN: 125-84-8 | Product Number: A1947
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||150.0 to 154.0 °C|
|Solubility in Acetone||very faint turbidity|
|Melting Point||152 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Acetone|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Aminoglutethimide (Elipten) as an inhibitor of adrenal steroidogenesis: mechanism of action and therapeutic trial
- Stereoselective inhibition of aromatase by enantiomers of aminoglutethimide
- Regulation of intramitochondrial cholesterol transfer to side-chain cleavage cytochrome P-450 in rat adrenal gland
- Mechanisms of action of aminoglutethimide as endocrine therapy of breast cancer (a review)
- History of aromatase: saga of an important biological mediator and therapeutic target
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.