CAS RN: 64-19-7 | Product Number: A2035
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>99.5%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2H__4O__2 = 60.05|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic|
|Reaxys Registry Number||506007|
|Merck Index (14)||55|
|Appearance||Colorless clear liquid|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 99.5 %|
|Melting Point||17 °C|
|Boiling Point||118 °C|
|Flash point||39 °C|
|Specific Gravity (20/20)||1.05|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||205(H2O) nm|
|Solubility in water||Completely miscible|
|Solubility (miscible with)||Benzene, Ether, Acetone, Alcohol|
|Hazard Statements||H312 : Harmful in contact with skin.
H314 : Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H370 : Causes damage to organs.
H226 : Flammable liquid and vapour.
H290 : May be corrosive to metals.
|Precautionary Statements||P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P210 : Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection/ hearing protection.
P370 + P378 : In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam to extinguish.
P308 + P311 : IF exposed or concerned: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P303 + P361 + P353 : IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water.
P304 + P340 + P310 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P305 + P351 + P338 + P310 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
|Class||8 / 3|
- 1)A Simple Method for the Esterification of Carboxylic Acids Using Chlorosilanes
- 2)A Novel Method for the Preparation of Macrolides from ω-Hydroxycarboxylic Acids
- 3)An Efficient Esterification Reaction between Equimolar Amounts of Free Carboxylic Acids and Alcohols by the Combined Use of Octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane and a Catalytic Amount of Titanium(IV) Chloride Tris(trifluoromethanesulfonate)
- 4)Scandium Trifluoromethanesulfonate as an Extremely Active Lewis Acid Catalyst in Acylation of Alcohols with Acid Anhydrides and Mixed Anhydrides
- 5)Protection for the Hydroxyl Group, Including 1,2- and 1,3-Diols
- P. G. M. Wuts, in Greene’s Protective Groups in Organic Synthesis, 5th ed., ed. by P. G. M. Wuts, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2014, Chap. 2, 17.
- Suprofen, a potent antagonist of acetic acid-induced writhing in rats
- C. J. Niemegeers, J. A. Van Bruggen, P. A. Janssen, Arzneimittelforschung 1975, 25, 1505.
- Acetic acid and phenylquinone writhing test: a critical study in mice
- P. P. Singh, A. Y. Junnarkar, C. S. Rao, R. K. Varma, D. R. Shridhar, Methods Find. Exp. Clin. Pharmacol. 1983, 5, 601.
- Effects of intrathecally administered aminoglycoside antibiotics, calcium-channel blockers, nickel and calcium on acetic acid-induced writhing test in mice
- Acetic acid induced painful endogenous infliction in writhing test on mice
- Effects of resiniferatoxin desensitization of capsaicin-sensitive afferents on detrusor over-activity induced by intravesical capsaicin, acetic acid or ATP in conscious rats
- GRC-6211, a new oral specific TRPV1 antagonist, decreases bladder overactivity and noxious bladder input in cystitis animal models
- Effects of sodium hyaluronate on epithelial healing of the vesical mucosa and vesical fibrosis in rabbits with acetic acid induced cystitis
- Effects of exogenous glycosaminoglycans on the histological structure of the rat bladder in experimental cystitis
- An overview of acetic acid ulcer models--the history and state of the art of peptic ulcer research
- Experimental production of diffuse colitis in rats
- Insights from advances in research of chemically induced experimental models of human inflammatory bowel disease
- Experimental colitis in animal models
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.