CAS RN: 30516-87-1 | Product Number: A2052
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__0H__1__3N__5O__4 = 267.25|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3595791|
|PubChem Substance ID||87559740|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||51948|
|Merck Index (14)||10123|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||122.0 to 126.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+43.0 to +51.0 deg(C=1, H2O)|
|Melting Point||124 °C|
|Specific Rotation||47° (C=1,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Slightly soluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||20 g/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Clicking 3'-Azidothymidine into Novel Potent Inhibitors of Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Synthesis and Antitumor Activities of Novel 1,2,3-Triazole-fused Oligoconjugates Based on Nucleoside and Saccharide
- 3'-Azido-3'-deoxythymidine (BW A509U): an antiviral agent that inhibits the infectivity and cytopathic effect of human T-lymphotropic virus type III/lymphadenopathy-associated virus in vitro
- Phosphorylation of 3'-azido-3'-deoxythymidine and selective interaction of the 5'-triphosphate with human immunodeficiency virus reverse transcriptase
- AIDS-driven nucleoside chemistry.
- The bottleneck in AZT activation
- Anti-HIV drugs: 25 compounds approved within 25 years after the discovery of HIV
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.