CAS RN: 50-78-2 | Product Number: A2262
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||133.0 to 138.0 °C|
|Melting Point||134 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
H371 : May cause damage to organs.
H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H334 : May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
|Precautionary Statements||P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P311 : IF exposed or concerned: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P304 + P340 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
- Protective effect of exogenous phospholipid on aspirin-induced gastric mucosal injury
- R. A. Swarm, S. W. Ashley, D. I. Soybel, F. S. Ordway, L. Y. Cheung, Am. J. Surg. 1987, 153, 48.
- Prevention of aspirin-induced gastric mucosal injury by histamine H2 receptor antagonists: a crossover endoscopic and intragastric pH study in the dog
- Aspirin-induced acute gastric mucosal injury is a neutrophil-dependent process in rats
- The protective effects of rutaecarpine on gastric mucosa injury in rats
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.