CAS RN: 142340-99-6 | Product Number: A2414
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__3__2N__5O__8P = 501.48|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||7060608|
|PubChem Substance ID||135727110|
|Merck Index (14)||151|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||99.0 to 103.0 °C|
|Melting Point||101 °C|
- Synthesis, Oral Bioavailability Determination, and in vitro Evaluation of Prodrugs of the Antiviral Agent 9-[2-(Phosphonomethoxy)ethyl]adenine (PMEA)
- Metabolism and in vitro antiretroviral activities of bis(pivaloyloxymethyl) prodrugs of acyclic nucleoside phosphonates
- R. V. Srinivas, B. L. Robbins, M. C. Connelly, Y. F. Gong, N. Bischofberger, A. Fridland, Antiviral Chem. Chemother. 1993, 37, 2247.
- Synthesis and in vitro evaluation of a phosphonate prodrug: bis(pivaloyloxymethyl)-9-(2-phosphonylmethoxyethyl)adenine
- J. E. Starrett Jr., D. R. Tortolani, M. J. M. Hitchcock, J. C. Martin, M. M. Mansuri, Antiviral Res. 1992, 19, 267.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.