CAS RN: 464-92-6 | Product Number: A2475
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__3__0H__4__8O__5 = 488.71|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|PubChem Substance ID||468590113|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 95.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+47.0 to +52.0 deg(C=0.1, MeOH)|
|Melting Point||318 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||50.3° (C=0.25,MeOH)|
|Hazard Statements||H413 : May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
- Asiatic acid, a triterpene, induces apoptosis and cell cycle arrest through activation of extracellular signal-regulated kinase and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase pathways in human breast cancer cells
- Asiatic acid induces apoptosis in SK-MEL-2 human melanoma cells
- Inhibition of LPS-induced NO and PGE2 production by asiatic acid via NF-κB inactivation in RAW 264.7 macrophages: Possible involvement of the IKK and MAPK pathways
- Pentacyclic triterpenoids from the medicinal herb, Centella asiatica (L.) Urban (a review)
- Centella asiatica in food and beverage applications and its potential antioxidant and neuroprotective effect (a review)
- Determination of biologically active constituents in Centella asiatica
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.