CAS RN: 3687-18-1 | Product Number: A2602
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||292 °C(dec.)|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Targeting soluble Aβ peptide with Tramiprosate for the treatment of brain amyloidosis
- The development of anti-amyloid therapy for Alzheimer's disease: from secretase modulators to polymerisation inhibitors
- Alzhemed: a potential treatment for Alzheimer's disease
- γ-Aminobutyric acid binding to receptor sites in the rat central nervous system
- A homotaurine derivative reduces the voluntary intake of ethanol by rats: are cerebral GABA receptors involved?
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.