CAS RN: 41859-67-0 | Product Number: B3346
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||182.0 to 186.0 °C|
|Melting Point||184 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
Since the late 1990s, it has been reported that fibrates activate specific transcription factors belonging to the nuclear hormone receptor superfamily, termed peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPARs) which activation increases HDL cholesterol synthesis, stimulates "reverse" cholesterol transport and reduces triglycerides. (The product is for research purpose only.)
- Effects of bezafibrate on receptor-mediated and receptor-independent low density lipoprotein catabolism in type II hyperlipoproteinaemic subjects
- Bezafibrate inhibits HMG-CoA reductase activity in incubated blood mononuclear cells from normal subjects and patients with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia
- Bezafibrate: An update of its pharmacology and use in the management of dyslipidemia (a review)
- Mechanism of action of fibrates on lipid and lipoprotein metabolism (a review)
- Dual and pan-peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPAR) co-agonism: the bezafibrate lessons (a review)
- Balanced pan-PPAR activator bezafibrate in combination with statin: comprehensive lipids control and diabetes prevention? (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.