CAS RN: 15088-78-5 | Product Number: B3623
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting point||59.0 to 62.0 °C|
|Melting Point||60 °C|
- Nucleic acid therapeutics: basic concepts and recent developments
- 3H-1,2-Benzodithiol-3-one 1,1-dioxide
- Phosphorothioate Oligonucleotides with Low Phosphate Diester Content: Greater than 99.9% Sulfurization Efficiency with “Aged” Solutions of Phenylacetyl Disulfide (PADS)
- Large-Scale Synthesis of Oligonucleotide Phosphorothioates Using 3-Amino-1,2,4-dithiazole-5-thione as an Efficient Sulfur-Transfer Reagent
- Mechanism of the sulfurisation of phosphines and phosphites using 3-amino-1,2,4-dithiazole-5-thione (xanthane hydride)
- An efficient approach toward the synthesis of phosphorothioate diesters via the schönberg reaction
- Synthesis of Antisense Oligonucleotides: Replacement of 3H-1,2-Benzodithiol-3-one 1,1-Dioxide (Beaucage Reagent)
- Use of phenylacetyl disulfide (PADS) in the synthesis of oligodeoxyribonucleotide phosphorothioates
- Synthesis of High-Quality Antisense Drugs. Addition of Acrylonitrile to Phosphorothioate Oligonucleotides: Adduct
- Phosphorothioate Oligonucleotides with Low Phosphate Diester Content: Greater than 99.9% Sulfurization Efficiency
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.