CAS RN: 51333-22-3 | Product Number: B3909
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 % (total of isomers)|
|Elemental analysis(Carbon)||68.00 to 71.00 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+100 to +110 deg(C=0.28、CH2Cl2)|
|Specific Rotation||105° (C=0.28,CH2Cl2)|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Chloroform,Methanol|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Acetone,Ethanol|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Ether,dichloromethane|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- 1)Scientific rationale for inhaled combination therapy with long-acting β2-agonists and corticosteroids(a review)
- 2)Budesonide. A preliminary review of its pharmacodynamic properties and therapeutic efficacy in asthma and rhinitis(a review)
- 3)Budesonide: A review of its pharmacological properties and therapeutic efficacy in inflammatory bowel disease(a review)
- 4)Topical delivery of therapeutic agents in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease(a review)
- 5)Treatment of inflammatory bowel disease: a review of medical therapy(a review)
- 6)Budesonide Multi-matrix for the Treatment of Patients with Ulcerative Colitis (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.