CAS RN: 491-80-5 | Product Number: B4098
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||Light yellow to Yellow to Orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||215.0 to 219.0 °C|
|Melting Point||217 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||263(EtOH) nm|
- Genistein and biochanin A inhibit the growth of human prostate cancer cells but not epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine autophosphorylation
- Molecular basis of the inhibition of human aromatase (estrogen synthetase) by flavone and isoflavone phytoestrogens: a site-directed mutagenesis study
- Y. C. Kao, C. Zhou, M. Sherman, C. A. Laughton, S. Chen, Environ. Health Perspect. 1998, 106, 85.
- Phytoestrogen concentration determines effects on DNA synthesis in human breast cancer cells
- Effects of the flavonoids biochanin A, morin, phloretin, and silymarin on P-glycoprotein-mediated transport
- Chemoprevention of N-nitroso-N-methylurea-induced rat mammary carcinogenesis by soy foods or biochanin A
- 1)A review of the effects of plant estrogenic substances on animal reproduction
- 2)Biochanin A and formononetin content in red clover varieties at several maturity stages
- 3)Inhibition of tyrosine protein kinase activity by synthetic isoflavones and flavones
- 4)Natural product agonists of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPARγ): a review
- 5)Differential effects of isoflavones, from Astragalus membranaceus and Pueraria thomsonii, on the activation of PPARα, PPARγ, and adipocyte differentiation in vitro
- 6)Biochanin A promotes osteogenic but inhibits adipogenic differentiation: Evidence with primary adipose-derived stem cells
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.