CAS RN: 41267-76-9 | Product Number: C2267
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||Light yellow to Amber to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 97.0 %|
|Melting point||149.0 to 153.0 °C|
|Melting Point||151 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||390 nm|
- Dye-sensitized solar cells based on a natural low cost halochromic sensitizer
- Computational molecular characterization of Coumarin-102
- New coumarin dyes with rigidized structure for flashlamp-pumped dye lasers
- Solvent effects on emission yield and lifetime for coumarin laser dyes. Requirements for a rotatory decay mechanism
- Excitation wavelength dependence of solvation dynamics of coumarin 480 in a lipid vesicle
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.