CAS RN: 59865-13-3 | Product Number: C2408
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__6__2H__1__1__1N__1__1O__1__2 = 1,202.64|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3647785|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307331|
|Merck Index (14)||2752|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 97.0 %|
|Melting point||145.0 to 150.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-185 to -193 deg(C=0.5, MeOH)|
|Melting Point||151 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-193° (C=0.5,MeOH)|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Acetone,Ether,Methanol,Ethanol|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Chloroform|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
H362 : May cause harm to breast-fed children.
H350 : May cause cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P263 : Avoid contact during pregnancy and while nursing.
P260 : Do not breathe dust or mist.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
- 1) Assessing the impact of cyclosporin A on lentiviral transduction and preservation of human hematopoietic stem cells in clinically relevant ex vivo gene therapy settings
- Calcineurin is a common target of cyclophilin-cyclosporin A and FKBP-FK506 complexes
- Identification of calcineurin as a key signalling enzyme in T-lymphocyte activation
- The mechanism of action of cyclosporin A and FK506
- Cyclosporin A, FK-506, and rapamycin: Pharmacologic probes of lymphocyte signal transduction
- Mechanisms of action of cyclosporine
- Complex contribution of cyclophilin D to Ca2+-induced permeability transition in brain mitochondria, with relation to the bioenergetic state
- Inhibition of cyclophilin D by cyclosporin A promotes retinal ganglion cell survival by preventing mitochondrial alteration in ischemic injury
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.