Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAS RN: 3650-09-7 | Product Number: C2488
Carnosic Acid (Synthetic)
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__2__8O__4 = 332.44|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2707918|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307807|
|Appearance||White to Yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+182 to +195 deg(C=1, MeOH)|
|Melting Point||190 °C|
|Specific Rotation||184° (C=1,MeOH)|
- Rosmarinus officinalis as an Antioxidant
- Antioxidant Activity of a Rosemary Extract and Its Constituents, Carnosic Acid, Carnosol, and Rosmarinic Acid, in Bulk Oil and Oil-in-Water Emulsion
- Carnosic acid, a catechol-type electrophilic compound, protects neurons both in vitro and in vivo through activation of the Keap1/Nrf2 pathway via S-alkylation of targeted cysteines on Keap1
- Carnosic acid and carnosol inhibit adipocyte differentiation in mouse 3T3-L1 cells through induction of phase2 enzymes and activation of glutathione metabolism
- Carnosic acid and carnosol potently inhibit human 5-lipoxygenase and suppress pro-inflammatory responses of stimulated human polymorphonuclear leukocytes
- Carnosic acid, a new class of lipid absorption inhibitor from sage
- 1)M. Tada, T. Ohkanda, J. Kurabe, Chem. Pharm. Bull. 2010, 58, 27.
- 2)M. Tada, PCT Int. Appl. WO 2009060547, 2009.
- 3)M. Tada, TCIMAIL 2012, number 150, 2.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.