CAS RN: 5786-21-0 | Product Number: C2547
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||Light yellow to Amber to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||183.0 to 187.0 °C|
|Melting Point||185 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Acetone,Chloroform,Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H413 : May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
- Clinical studies on the mechanism of action of clozapine: the dopamine-serotonin hypothesis of schizophrenia (a review)
- Molecular cloning and characterization of a novel dopamine receptor (D3) as a target for neuroleptics
- Cloning of the gene for a human dopamine D4 receptor with high affinity for the antipsychotic clozapine
- New insights into the biology of schizophrenia through the mechanism of action of clozapine (a review)
- Metabolism and bioactivation of clozapine by human liver in vitro
- Quantitative determination of forty-eight antidepressants and antipsychotics in human serum by HPLC tandem mass spectrometry: A multi-level, single-sample approach
- HDAC2 regulates atypical antipsychotic responses through the modulation of mGlu2 promoter activity
- M. Kurita, T. Holloway, A. Garcia-Bea, A. Kozlenkov, A. K. Friedman, J. L. Moreno, M. Heshmati, S. A. Golden, P. J. Kennedy, N. Takahashi, D. M. Dietz, G. Mocci, A. M. Gabilondo, J. Hanks, A. Umali, L. F. Callado, A. L. Gallitano, R. L. Neve, L. Shen, J. D. Buxbaum, M.-H. Han, E. J. Nestler, J. J. Meana, S. J. Russo, J. Gonzalez-Maeso, Nat. Neurosci. 2012, 15, 1245.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.