CAS RN: 132203-70-4 | Product Number: C2564
- 1,4-Dihydro-2,6-dimethyl-4-(3-nitrophenyl)-3,5-pyridinedicarboxylic Acid 2-Methoxyethyl (2E)-3-Phenyl-2-propenyl Ester
- 2-Methoxyethyl (2E)-3-Phenyl-2-propenyl 1,4-Dihydro-2,6-dimethyl-4-(3-nitrophenyl)-3,5-pyridinedicarboxylate
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__7H__2__8N__2O__7 = 492.53|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||9093961|
|PubChem Substance ID||135727151|
|Merck Index (14)||2275|
|Appearance||Light orange to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||5.55 to 5.75 %|
|Melting point||108.0 to 112.0 °C|
|Melting Point||110 °C|
- In vitro and ex vivo Ca-antagonistic effect of 2-methoxyethyl (E)-3-phenyl-2-propen-1-yl(±)-1,4-dihydro-2,6-dimethyl-4-(3-nitrophenyl) pyridine-3, 5-dicarboxylate (FRC-8653), a new dihydropyridine derivative
- Dual action of FRC8653, a novel dihydropyridine derivative, on the Ba2+ current recorded from the rabbit basilar artery
- Effect of cilnidipine, a novel dihydropyridine Ca2+-channel antagonist, on N-type Ca2+ channel in rat dorsal root ganglion neurons
- Selectivity of dihydropyridines for cardiac L-type and sympathetic N-type Ca2+ channels
- Cilnidipine: a new generation Ca2+ channel blocker with inhibitory action on sympathetic neurotransmitter release (a review).
- Analytical methodologies for determination of cilnidipine: an overview
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.