CAS RN: 551-92-8 | Product Number: D1564
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__5H__7N__3O__2 = 141.13|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||130665|
|PubChem Substance ID||87568049|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||4123|
|Merck Index (14)||3265|
|Appearance||White to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||137.0 to 141.0 °C|
|Solubility in Methanol||very faint turbidity|
|Melting Point||140 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Dimetridazole; absorption, excretion and metabolism in turkeys
- The effect of antimicrobial feed additives on the colonization of the alimentary tract of chickens by Salmonella typhimurium
- Determination of dimetridazole, ronidazole and their common metabolite in poultry muscle and eggs by high performance liquid chromatography with UV detection and confirmatory analysis by atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry†
- Validation of a method for the detection and confirmation of nitroimidazoles and corresponding hydroxy metabolites in turkey and swine muscle by means of gas chromatography-negative ion chemical ionization mass spectrometry
- Multiresidue method for the determination of nitroimidazoles and their hydroxy-metabolites in poultry muscle, plasma and egg by isotope dilution liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.